Thursday, May 28, 2009

Purgatory

Dear Maizy

It has been a while since we last spoke to each other. I still do not know why, and I still smoke too much thinking about it.

I've decided to write this blog, hoping that one day you will find it somehow, and catch up on the time we've spent apart. It helps me organize my thoughts, keeps me from feeling too hopeless.

Remember how you said that people who had their entire lives flash before their eyes, that time stood still for them and they could see themselves floating towards some bright light ... that's how I got the name for this blog.

We were nearly in love (mutually), and now I am back in my room. In my little Purgatory. I have a strong feeling you will like this title very much because it appeals to your dark side. It's the sort of light reading you could use when painting your nails and chatting with your friends.

Yours as always

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment