Thursday, May 28, 2009

Phone Pinging

Dear Maizy

My mobile phone has been incredibly quiet these days. I know I don't have many friends left, but it has never been so prominent till now. I should have left you to visit your grandparents alone in the past, so that I could go visit some of my classmates at the arcade centre. Anyhow, your grandpa wasn't terribly keen to see me ever since I discovered his collection of bikini calendars from the 40's.

To make sure that you are able to reach me at all times should you ever decide to call, I have my phone plugged into the wall socket when I am at home. I have also gotten Bernard to send text messages to me twice a day, just to ensure that communication lines are open. He does not seem very pleased with his rather significant task, judging from the profanities that he sends across. I would have looked upon it as an honour if our positions were reversed.

Your knight on stand-by

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment